Responsible for developing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and tuning the database environment. This position is based in Jaipur, India.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of work experience as a MySQL Database Administrator
- Solid skills in database performance factors, monitoring tools and tuning procedures
- Strong Database Management skills, including backup and recovery procedures
- Develop, model and engineer solutions in a structured environment
- Apply problem solving techniques to design database design changes while balancing goals and constraints
- Serve as the technical expert for database engineering practices, design notations and methods
- Assist with configuration management systems and concepts (CVS, SVN etc)
- Migration of database objects from nonproduction to production
- Index maintenance
- Performance tuning
- Implement Database Change Controls & Service Requests
- Define and ensure compliance with existing and emerging enterprise policy and best practices.
- Create and manage logins and related permissions
- Provide day-to-day operational support of development and test database environments, including database refreshes and execution of SQL Scripts
- Support application upgrades
- Database maintenance for development, test, and production environments; including updating statistics, dbcc’s, and backup and recovery.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and 3-5 writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org