The Affordable Care Act also known as “Obamacare,” was signed into law on March 23, 2010. The law has 2 parts:
1. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and
2. The Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act.
Below is a link to an unofficial consolidated version, and the full text. Below that is the certified full text version.
- Full Text of the Affordable Care Act and Reconciliation Act (PDF – 2.6 MB).
Official certified full-text of the laws in PDF form:
- Certified full-text version: Affordable Care Act (PDF – 2.41 MB)
- Certified full-text version: Reconciliation Act (PDF – 257 KB)
Certified full-text version in HTML (Web page) format: